Your very own Skating Experience!
*Price from: 11 990 SEK (for up to 8 persons)*
*28 December 2018 – 10 March 2019*
Whether you’ve never been ice skating before or you’re quite the pros at nordic skating, why not get your own private guide so you can tour in your own group at your own pace?! Only a few countries in the world can offer such a fantastic environment for ice skating as Sweden. So come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; ice skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm. Our expert guides are all extremely experienced nordic skaters and wild skating guides, so you really couldn’t be in more capable hands! It’s such a thrilling sensation gliding over the ice, and a truly unique experience – one that you will never forget!
- Learn how to Nordic Skate or further your Ice Skating techniques
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice with your own personal guide
- Ice Skate either on a small lake, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend the day surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Top quality equipment
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
This tour is perfect for celebrations or special occasions, where you just want to be in your own private group. We can also potentially accommodate special requests, so feel free to email us with your ideas.
On the day your guide will brief you on the tour and the safety equipment first off, then once you are fitted with your nordic skates and equipment, will coach you on the best techniques for gliding easily over the ice. There will be a few practice exercises to brush up on, or perfect, those techniques before setting off on your adventure!
You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Once lunch is finished there will be more time to enjoy the ice before your tour comes to an end.
Good to Know
- We encourage an early pick up so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- This Tour will be adapted to any level of Ice Skating experience as it is your own personal Tour.
- We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago – we won’t know until that day. We skate on all types of natural ice; from hard black ice, to ice with water or snow on top. One thing we do know for sure, is it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- For groups up to 8 persons.
- For larger groups email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For smaller groups, take a look at our ‘Private Guided Ice Skating Tour’.
- If one day isn’t long enough for you, then take a look at our 2 or ‘3 Day Swedish Skating Adventures’, which can also be done on a ‘private’ basis.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.