Your very own Skating Experience!
*Price from: 11 990 SEK (for up to 8 persons)*
*27 December 2019 – 15 March 2020*
Whether you’ve never been ice skating before or you’re quite experienced with Nordic skating, why not get your own private guide so you can tour at your own pace?! Whatever your level or your objectives, we can tailor this tour to suit your desires and wishes, and your expert guide will make it an unforgettable experience!
- Learn how to Nordic Skate or further your Ice Skating techniques
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice with your own personal guide
- Ice Skate either on a small lake, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend the day surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Top quality equipment
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
Only a few countries in the world can offer such a fantastic environment for ice skating as Sweden. So come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; ice skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm.
This tour is perfect for celebrations or special occasions where you want to be in your own private group. Let us know of any special requests and we’ll do our best to accommodate them.
Your experienced guide will brief you on the tour and safety equipment before taking you to the day’s best ice in Stockholm’s outstandingly beautiful natural surroundings. This tour will focus on whatever your group objectives are whilst ensuring you have ample opportunity to enjoy the scenery and have lots of fun!
You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Once lunch is finished there will be more time to enjoy the ice before your tour comes to an end.
Good to Know
- We encourage an early pick up so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- This Tour will be adapted to any level of Ice Skating experience as it is your own personal Tour.
- We plan every ice skating tour carefully with our expert local knowledge and the most up to date ice reports to ensure we skate on the best natural ice for the day. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s archipelago – we won’t know until that day. One thing we do know for sure is, it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- For groups up to 8 persons.
- For larger groups email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For smaller groups, take a look at our ‘Private Guided Ice Skating Tour’.
- If one day isn’t long enough for you, then take a look at our 2 or ‘3 Day Swedish Skating Adventures’, which can also be done on a ‘private’ basis.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.