Do you want to go ice skating on your own or with your friends? We got you covered! You can rent all the equipment that you need from us and have fun!
- Bike Rental Starting Prices:
- Town Comfort All ages
- Road Comfort All ages
- Batavus E Bike All ages
- Lapierre Trek E Bike All ages
Rent a bike to discover Stockholm at your own pace!
Biking is an extremely pleasant and enjoyable way to discover Stockholm. With an extensive cycle route network and plenty of forest and nature reserves, this city couldn’t be more bike-friendly!
To help you explore Stockholm, we offer three different types of bikes:
- Town Comfort: 2 speeds, kickback shift, coaster brake and fenders
- Road Comfort: 9 speeds, disc brakes, flat handlebar and fenders
E-bikes with integrated electric motor for cycling ease:
- Batavus e-bike: 7 speeds, coaster brake, fenders and rack
- Lapierre Trek e-bike: 9 speeds, hydraulic disc brakes, front suspension, seat suspension, fenders, rack and Bosch active line 25km/h motor
Rentals returned by closing time, please check our webpage for current opening hours.
All prices are in SEK (Swedish Krona) including tax.
PLEASE NOTE: City bike rentals are CLOSED for online/advanced bookings Thursday – Sunday between 21 June – 30 August due to high demand for our city bike tours. For more information on our bike tours, click here. It may be possible to hire a city bike for the day locally, just stop by our Adventure Cafe and ask.
If you are travelling with small children, we have a few options that attach to our Town & Road Comfort City Bikes:
- The rear seat for children up to 22 kg (1 to 4 years old)
- The trailer for children up to 34 kg (1 to 6 years old) — seats one child
- The third wheel trailer for children up to 40 kg (5 to 12 years old)
PLEASE NOTE: WE REQUIRE A COPY OF A PHOTO ID FOR ALL RENTALS.