We start looking early, as it’s of the utmost importance for us to get the best guides!
Our summer season runs April – October, with the peak season being June – September.
We are looking for:
- Bike and Segway Guides
- Wildlife Safari Guides
- Kayaking Guides
- Adventure Café/Admin Personnel
- preparing the tour,
- welcoming the clients,
- guiding in Stockholm,
- packing away the equipment after the tour.
- over 23 years old,
- fluent in English,
- outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic,
- at ease in front of a group,
- able to give direction and instruction,
- interested in tourism and outdoor activities,
- have First Aid knowledge/certification,
- have a driving license,
- be familiar with the area,
- happy to work weekends,
- Bike & Segway Guides should have knowledge of the city centre,
- Wildlife Safari Guides should have knowledge of the native flora and fauna of Sweden/Stockholm,
- Kayak Guides should be qualified,
- Adventure Café/Admin Personnel should be computer/systems literate.
If you want to spend a great summer with us, send us your resume and your motivation concerning the job as soon as possible.