Winter Season 2019/20
CURRENT Job Listing:
Tour Preparation & Coordination Personnel / Front Desk
JOB POSTED: 31 October, 2019
LAST APPLICATION: 6 December, 2019
EMPLOYMENT FORM: Part time, 3 months
SALARY: Pay per hour
NUMBER OF PLACES: 1-2
To oversee, facilitate and coordinate the day’s activities and be a source of help and support to our guides and our guests.
- Tour coordination duties include – Organising, packing and preparing equipment and light meals for tours. Coordinating the guests and the guides so that tours get off in an organised and timely fashion. Assisting with Fire & Ice Skating Evenings – click here to read more.
- Other duties include – helping to keep the Adventure Café, warehouse and back office a tidy and pleasant environment for all who use it.
- Front desk duties include – Welcoming guests and communicating with guests and guides so that tours get off to a smooth start. Checking emails, making tour bookings and helping guests (in person and over the phone). Managing Ice Skate Rentals.
Who we are looking for:
- You should be an outgoing and friendly person who enjoys working as part of a team and delivering excellent customer service.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience working in the tourism industry and hold a valid EU driving license.
- You should be able to communicate well in English.
- You should be able to work weekends (and occasional weekdays) over the winter season; 27 December – 15 March. Day shifts 07:00 – 17:00, with occasional evening shifts 14:00/16:00 – 20/21:00. Working approx. 20 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivation to be a part of our team, to email@example.com
Please apply soonest as we are recruiting now!