Winter Season 2019/20
CURRENT Job Listing:
Ice Skating Guides:
JOB POSTED: 08 January, 2020
LAST APPLICATION: 20 January, 2020
EMPLOYMENT FORM: Part time, through to mid March
SALARY: Pay per tour
NUMBER OF PLACES: 1-2
To welcome, host, inform, help and safely guide international guests on day tours skating on natural ice.
Who we are looking for:
- A qualified and experienced ice skating guide, preferably a member of a known skating club.
- You must be able to read and navigate the ice, and perform rescues incase of an emergency situation.
- You should be an outgoing and friendly person who enjoys working as part of a team and delivering excellent customer service. It would be beneficial if you have experience working in the tourism industry.
- You must hold a valid EU driving license.
- You should be able to communicate well in English.
- You should be able to work weekends (and occasional weekdays) over the winter season; 27 December – 15 March. Working approx. 20 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivation to be a part of our team, to email@example.com
Please apply soonest as we are recruiting now!