For those of you with previous experience of ice skating either on natural ice, ovals, rinks, inline skating or cross country skiing skating-style, this is the perfect winter day tour for you!
- Adult From 18 years old
- Extra Adult From 18 years old
- Youth Up to 17 years old
ENJOY A DAY ON THE ICE JUST OUTSIDE STOCKHOLM
Just on the outskirts of the city is a nature lovers’ paradise, a playground for those who love to be outdoors… all year round! During the winter, Stockholm offers some of the best ice skating in the world. So if you have some experience, why not let us kit you out and point you in the right direction?!
Enjoy a day on the ice without having to prepare anything! Our knowledge, your experience! We provide you with the how, the where and the equipment; all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
- HOW: detailed map, compass and a description of the route.
- WHERE: instructions on how to get to the ice.
- EQUIPMENT: daypack/rucksack, our delicious classic outdoor lunch to keep you well fueled and smiling, hot and cold drinks, seat mat so you can rest wherever you please, ice skates and boots, helmet, ice claws.
We also advise you on the ice conditions for that day and share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable.
For safety reasons, we will be directing you to one of Stockholm’s plowed ice skating tracks. If you do not want to skate on a plowed track, then either join one of our tours or go for equipment rental, depending on your experience skating.
If you are beginners, we give you some useful tips before you set off too. However, if you are beginners, we do recommend you join our Introduction Tour before you set off alone.
- Included meal: Classic outdoor lunch.
- Not included: Public transport fee.
- Time of the year: January – mid-March.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg.
- YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also to save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit. We do have children’s skates; however, our smallest boots size is 36, so children should have their own boots.