Sightsee in Stockholm without hurting your feet!
*Price: 490 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
A Segway sightseeing tour through Stockholm city is an exciting and fun way to see more of Stockholm than you would by foot. Don’t worry if you’ve never been on a Segway before, you’ll get the hang of it in no time!
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Café is located)
- Riddarholmen; Riddarholmen Church & views over Riddarfjarden
- Gamla Stan/Old Town; Stor Torget & the winding cobbled Streets
- The Royal Palace
- Blasieholmen & views over Djurgården
- Skeppsholmen; see how many Stockholmers prefer to live
- The Centre; the bustling city centre
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Small groups, max 11 participants
Before enjoying the sights of Stockholm, your guide will instruct you on operating your Segway, run through some safety guidelines with you, and help you to feel comfortable on it. There will be time to run through some training exercises, and practice, so that you’re confident on your Segway before setting off.
You will then glide through the streets of Stockholm with ease; drawing lots of attention, laughter and smiles from passers-by, as you pass through Riddarholmen, Gamla Stan (The Old Town) and The Royal Palace, amongst many other must-see sights. You will gracefully cut across to Skeppsholmen and along the shore to enjoy the beautiful sea views over Stockholm.
Along the way, you will have stops to stretch your legs and ground yourself as your guide regales you with wonderful stories about Stockholm’s historic past and it’s colorful present.
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here in this beautiful city! You’ll also feel thrilled and excited that you’ve mastered riding such a strange beast as a Segway!
Our route is subject to change incase of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.