Spend a night in the beautiful forest of Stockholm, where you have the opportunity to meet the “other” residents — our native wildlife!
STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING
- Up to 4 people All ages
- Extra Person All ages
JOIN US ON A STOCKHOLM PADDLE BOARD ADVENTURE
Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is an excellent way to explore some of Stockholm’s extensive network of waterways. It’s super fun and surprisingly quiet, an odd yet heady combination!
You are transported out to the starting location with your guide and your SUPs. Once you are geared up, they take time to run through some basic paddling techniques and safety information with you before you set off on a beautiful journey of discovery!
The wildlife, scenery and serenity of the paddle will blow you away! SUPing really is a fantastic way to enjoy the nature! Your experienced guide chooses a sunny place to stop for lunch, where you are welcome to swim and sunbathe should you wish.
Once lunch has been enjoyed and your batteries are recharged, you continue to paddle the waterways for a few more hours before packing up and heading back into the city.
Our day tours have an easy tempo to suit all abilities. Many persons who paddle with us have no previous experience; however, you should be able to swim to join this tour.
- We provide SUPs, paddles, life vests (if wanted), lunch, drinks, fika.
- CHECK IN time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Arriving at departure time or afterwards will likely result in you missing your tour.
- You should bring a hat, sun cream and sunglasses, waterproof clothes, spare clothes, swimming suits, towels, water bottle.
- You should know how to swim 200 m.
- Maximum weight 130 kg.
- Time of the year: May – September.
- Meeting point: As per the agreement.