If there’s something you must do while in Sweden, it’s kayaking in the archipelago! Unmissable experience!
STOCKHOLM WINTER CITY KAYAK TOUR
- Adult From 15 years old
- Private Tour up to 4 people
ENJOY THE WATERWAYS OF THE ‘VENICE OF THE NORTH’ TO YOURSELF!
There is nothing quite like having the waterways in the ‘Venice of the North’ to yourself. During wintertime in Stockholm, when the water isn’t frozen and busy with ice skaters, the waterways are left quiet and peaceful which is just perfect for an invigorating paddle.
Join us for a 3.5 hour winter city paddle in the capital of Scandinavia and enjoy a hearty lunch whilst looking out over the beautiful Stockholm skyline.
Our kayak dock is located right in the heart of the city, just 400 m from our Adventure Café where we meet and get our dry suits on.
Our kayak guides are local, qualified and experienced, so they take time to run through some basic paddling techniques and safety information with you before you set off on your wintery adventure. Our kayaking tours have an easy tempo to suit all abilities; many persons who paddle with us have no previous experience, and the techniques are easy to learn. You should, however, be able t swim to join this tour.
Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing paddle that allows you a fabulous vantage point as you look in on the wintery capital of Scandinavia from your kayak.
Paddling in the city is a must for any visitor to Stockholm!
- Fabulous vantage point for sightseeing in the wintery capital.
- Use our easy-to-handle Prijon kayaks.
- Keep warm with our Hiko Dry Suits.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch and hot beverage with an excellent view over the city.
- Qualified Swedish/English-speaking kayak guide.
- Small groups; minimum 2 participants / maximum 8 participants.
- Free of charge photo-memories of your tour made by your guide.
- We provide new Prijon Kayaks, TNP Wolferine Light Paddles, Hiko Life Vests, Hiko Spray Decks and Hiko Dry Suits.
- We own and use all the latest and best equipment on the market!
- Included meal: freshly prepared lunch and hot beverages.
- You should be able to swim to join the tour.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately, thermal underwear for under your dry suit is a must.
- Minimum age: open day tour – 15 years old. ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- No minimum age for private tours.
- Minimum height: 1.50 m.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg.
- Life Vest sizes:
- Extra Small (15-30kg)
- Small (30-40kg)
- Small/Medium (35-75kg)
- Large/X Large (50-90kg)
- XX Large (+95kg)
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund.