If there’s something you must do while in Sweden, it’s kayaking in the archipelago! Unmissable experience!
- Day Tour From 12 years old
- Evening Tour From 16 years old
- Private Tours
- Day Tour
- Evening Tour
DISCOVER STOCKHOLM CITY ON A KAYAK
Stockholm is lovingly known as “The Venice of the North” due to its being situated over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges, so exploring by kayak is a great way to see the city! Even better, why not combine an evening paddle with a traditional Swedish midsummer meal?
Our kayak dock is located right in the heart of the city, just 400 m from our Adventure Café, so we start our kayaking tour in a prime location! All our kayak equipment is brand new and top of the range!
All our kayak guides are local, qualified and experienced, so they take time to run through some basic paddling techniques and safety information with you before you set off on your adventure. Our kayaking tours have an easy tempo to suit all abilities; many persons who paddle with us have no previous experience, and the techniques are easy to learn.
Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing paddle that allows you a fabulous vantage point as you look in on the city from your kayak. Feel the pulse of the city from a very different perspective! Throughout the tour, your guide regales you with stories and offers insights into local customs, history, culture, and lifestyle.
Paddling in the city is a must for any visitor to Stockholm!
You should be able to swim to join the tour. The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- Fabulous vantage point for sightseeing in the city.
- Feel the pulse of the city as it winds down for the day.
- Use our easy-to-handle Prijon kayaks.
- Qualified English-speaking kayak guide.
- Small groups, maximum 10 participants.
- We provide new Prijon Kayaks, TNP Wolferine Light Paddles, Hiko Life Vests.
- Minimum age: 12 years old. ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Minimum height: 1.50 m.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg.
We own and use all the latest and best equipment on the market!