During wintertime in Stockholm, when the water isn’t frozen and busy with ice skaters, the waterways are left quiet and peaceful which is just perfect for an invigorating paddle.
- Single Kayak 1 Person
- Double Kayak 2 People
ENJOY EXPLORING STOCKHOLM CITY BY KAYAK!
Enjoy discovering Stockholm city for yourself on your very own self-guided kayak tour. You’ll be provided with a brief introduction on kayaking and all the equipment needed for your adventure. Stockholm is lovingly known as “The Venice of the North” due to its being situated over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges, so exploring by kayak is a great way to see the city!
Our knowledge, your experience! We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment; all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
Alternatively, we offer open and private guided kayak tours if you’d rather not go it alone.
- HOW – brief instruction on kayaking and the equipment
- WHERE – detailed map of the local area
- EQUIPMENT – Map of the area, new Prijon Kayaks, TNP Wolferine Light Paddles, Hiko Life Vests, Spray Decks and Watertight Bag
We will also share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable!
- Time of year: May – September.
- Min 1 Adult (18 years+) per booking as a guarantor for the equipment borrowed. Children & youths must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should be able to swim to book this tour.
- Maximum weight: 130kg
- YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare the equipment.