Climb on to our luxury yacht in the Stockholm Archipelago for a full day of sailing! You won’t find such an array of small islands so close together anywhere on earth.
- Regular From 10 years old
- Private From 10 years old | Minimum height 1.4m (the minimum height overrules the minimum age)
EXPERIENCE STOCKHOLM’S ARCHIPELAGO BY RIB SPEED BOAT
This RIB speedboat tour is quick, entertaining, exciting and absolutely beautiful! Within 5 minutes of our downtown departure, you get to the archipelago. With almost 30,000 islands, there’s incredible scenery and wildlife wherever you lay your eyes, and there’s no more thrilling way to see it than by RIB speed boat!
You meet your captain and fellow passengers at the Strandvägen Jetty, downtown. The tour starts with a short briefing on safety and what to expect during the hour’s ride. Then once you are geared up with some waterproofs and a life jacket, you hop into the RIB and hold onto the railing tightly, as it’s going to be an extremely fast ride!
On the way out of the city, you pass the National Museum and take a loop around Djurgården to see Gröna Lund Amusement Park and The Vasa Museum. The RIB (rigid inflatable boat) picks up speed as it leaves the scenic urban coastline behind, racing out towards the idyllic Stockholm Archipelago at speeds of up to 45 knots (95 km per hour)! This tour’s certainly not for the faint-hearted!
Reaching Fjäderholmarna signifies that you’ve arrived in the archipelago proper! Soak up the changing scenery; for as far as the eye can see there are rocky, tree-covered islands dotting the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-coloured wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are small and uninhabited.
This is a fantastic way to sightsee in Stockholm! You’ll be blown away (quite literally) with this tour!
- Experience the excitement and thrill of 45 knots!
- View some of the city highlights as you leave the urban coastline behind.
- Soak up the changing scenery.
- Enjoy the wildlife, rugged scenery and serenity of the Archipelago.
- Qualified English-speaking captain.
- Small groups, max. 12 participants.
- RIB = Reinforced Inflatable Boat (or a boat with a stiff hull and tubes in rubber).
- We use Agapi 900 open RIB speed boats equipped with 5,3-litre 350 hp Yamaha V8 outborders.
- We can take up to 12 guests in one RIB.
- Our RIBs travel at 45 knots (83,3 km/h or 51,8 mph).
- The engine is of the latest four-stroke technology and meets high environmental standards set in the marine area.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- Meeting point: Strandvägen Kajplats 17a (in front of ‘Kajplats 18 Restaurang’).
- We provide life vests, warm overalls, goggles, gloves, hats.
- Minimum age: 10 years old. ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Minimum height: 1.20 m.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg.
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age for safety reasons.