Snowshoeing in Wild Stockholm
*Price: Adult 1590 SEK / Youth 795 SEK*
This adventure will take you into Stockholm’s back country where you can enjoy being immersed in a Swedish winter wonderland! Snowshoe over frozen lakes, through snowy pine forests and enjoy being amongst the nature in this fairytale setting.
- Experience the breathtaking wild rugged wintery backcountry of Stockholm
- Enjoy a very Swedish Winter Adventure
- Track Moose, Deer & Wild Boar in the fresh snow
- Learn about the flora, fauna & culture that exists in Sweden
- Knowledgeable & friendly English-speaking guides
- Small groups, max 10 participants
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
Once you have geared up and met your guide and group, you will head out of the city and into the forest on your adventure. The wintery landscape is beautiful and wild animals are never far away. Your guide will help you find footprints in the snow which will be fun to identify, and if you’re lucky you may even see some heads looking out at you from behind the trees!
Our guides are all locals and throughout the tour will offer you insights into local customs, history, culture, and lifestyle.
After a few hours, you will stop for lunch somewhere scenic for a well-earned picnic. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer.
Good to Know
- 08:00 departure.
- The minimum age is 15 years old and ALL YOUTH’S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- We always strive to find the best snow on the day of your tour. Due to weather and snow conditions always changing, the location of our adventure and the touring conditions may vary from day to day. Should there be no snow, we will find a suitable alternative adventure for you.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.