Spend a fun evening ice skating on natural ice along a track lit up by fire!
*Price: Adult 790 SEK / Youth 395 SEK / Child FREE*
*4 January – 7 March 2020*
Join us for a fun evening of FIRE and ICE! Combine the thrill of ice skating on natural ice and the fun of following a track lit by fire! Bring your family and your friends for this unique experience.
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice by night!
- Follow a beautiful track lit by fire
- Top quality boots and skates
- Enjoy a cosy camp fire with hot dogs & a hot blueberry soup
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
We will meet at our Adventure Café in the city at 16:30. You will get your boots and skates and some brief instructions before heading out for an evening full of fun!
A short drive will take us to our playground for the evening, one of Stockholm’s beautiful plowed lakes.
There will be a circular track set out for you with marschaller fire lights that you can follow as you skate in the dark. We will have an open fire and grill set up by the track so you can warm up when you want to take a rest and purchase hot dogs and hot blueberry soup if you get hungry.
Good to Know
- 16:30 departure.
- ALL CHILDREN & YOUTH’S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- This evening of fun is not a lesson in ice skating, so if you want to learn techniques we recommend you book onto our ‘An Introduction to Ice Skating Tour’.
- Hot dogs, hot blueberry soup, cold drinks and snacks available for purchase.
- We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. One thing we do know for sure, is that it’ll be a spectacular and cosy evening!
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.