This snowshoeing adventure takes you into Stockholm’s backcountry, where you can enjoy being immersed in a Swedish winter wonderland!
- Self-Guided Hiking
- Adult From 18 years old
- Extra Person All ages
- Private Guided Hiking Tour
- Up to 4 people All ages
ENJOY A DAY EXPLORING THE OUTDOORS FROM STOCKHOLM
Just on the outskirts of the city is a nature lovers’ paradise, a playground for those who love to be outdoors! There are hikes to suit everyone — easy and challenging hikes, anything from a few hours to a full day!
Enjoy a day exploring a nature reserve, a protected area, or one of the many islands in the archipelago, without having to prepare anything! We have a variety of hikes to choose from when you come to collect your equipment. If hiking is not your thing, how about Self-Guided Mountain Biking?
Our knowledge, your experience! We provide you with the how, the where and the equipment; all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the hike.
- WHERE – instructions on how to get to the trailhead.
- EQUIPMENT – daypack/rucksack, our delicious classic outdoor lunch to keep you well fueled and smiling, hot and cold drinks, seat mat so you can rest wherever you please, ice grips for your shoes during the winter.
We also share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable!
- Included meal: classic outdoor lunch.
- Not included: public transport fees, sauna fees.
- Time of the year: All year-round.
- YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also to save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.