SELF GUIDED HIKING IN THE NATURAL AREAS SURROUNDING STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price from: 330 SEK*
*Available All Year Round*
Just on the outskirts of the City is a nature lovers’ paradise! A playground for those who love to be outdoors! There are hikes to suit everyone; easy and challenging hikes, anything from a few hours to a full day!
Enjoy a day exploring a Nature Reserve, a protected area, or one of the many islands in the archipelago, without having to prepare anything! We have a variety of hikes to choose from when you come to collect your equipment. But if hiking is not your thing, how about ‘Self-Guided Mountain Biking’?
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
We will provide:
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the hike,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the trailhead,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- ice grips for your shoes during the winter.
- We will also share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable!
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.