Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is an excellent way to explore some of Stockholm’s extensive network of waterways. It’s super fun and surprisingly quiet, an odd yet heady combination!
- Regular From 12 years old
- Private Starting Price From 12 years old
SIGHTSEE IN STOCKHOLM WITHOUT HURTING YOUR FEET!
A Segway sightseeing tour through Stockholm city is an exciting and fun way to see more of Stockholm than you would on foot. Don’t worry if you’ve never been on a Segway before — you’ll get the hang of it in no time!
Before enjoying the sights of Stockholm, your guide instructs you on operating your Segway, runs through some safety guidelines with you, and helps you to feel comfortable on it. There is time to run through some training exercises and practice so that you’re confident on your Segway before setting off.
You then glide through the streets of Stockholm with ease, drawing lots of attention, laughter and smiles from passers-by as you pass through Riddarholmen, Gamla Stan (The Old Town) and The Royal Palace, amongst many other must-see sights. You gracefully cut across to Skeppsholmen and along the shore to enjoy the beautiful sea views over Stockholm.
Along the way, you have stops to stretch your legs and ground yourself as your guide regales you with wonderful stories about Stockholm’s historic past and its colorful present.
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished, you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here in this beautiful city! You’ll also feel thrilled and excited that you’ve mastered riding such a strange beast as a Segway!
Our route is subject to change in case of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
We offer open/scheduled departures and private departures.
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Café is located).
- Riddarholmen, Riddarholmen Church and views over Riddarfjarden.
- Gamla Stan/Old Town, Stor Torget and the winding cobbled streets.
- The Royal Palace.
- Blasieholmen and views over Djurgården.
- Skeppsholmen — see how many Stockholmers prefer to live.
- The bustling city centre.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
- Small groups; minimum 2 participants / maximum 8 participants.
- We provide Segways, helmets, rain poncho (if needed).
- Minimum age: 12 years old. ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- You are welcome to join even if you have never ridden a Segway before.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund.
- You will be expected (and reminded by your guide) to remain vigilant with your social distance throughout the tour.
- The Segways and helmets will be disinfected between tours.
- Your guide will have hand sanitiser with them for you to use upon request.
- This is a small group outdoor activity.
- All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom free. If you or any other guests are experiencing symptoms, we will ensure you are able to reschedule or cancel your activity.
- If you still have concerns, perhaps a private tour is the best option for you? Contact us if you have further questions.