SINGLE-TRACK MOUNTAIN BIKING TOUR ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price: 990 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
Explore the outskirts of the city by Mountain Bike! Stockholm is surrounded by beautiful forest and fantastic technical single-track riding, guaranteed to get even the most experienced Mountain Bikers’ adrenaline pumping!
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Café is located)
- Ride out of the city and into the nature
- Play in a Mountain Bikers paradise
- Experience some seriously thrilling single track terrain
- Learn some useful tips to help you blaze up those trails
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Small groups, max 8 participants
In Stockholm, as is always the case in Sweden, nature is never far away. Just beyond the city limits is an absolute paradise for Mountain Biking! It is extremely popular both with locals and tourists, and we are fortunate enough to have some of the best tracks Stockholm has to offer, just a short ride from our Adventure Cafe! Lucky us!
Our bikes have 2 x 10 speeds, front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes which allow you to enjoy the small and more technical single tracks in the forest. We will provide you with a helmet, safety goggles and SPD pedals (for those of you who want to bring your own bike shoes).
Once you have met your guide, geared up and had a short safety brief, you’ll head off – riding through the city to the trailhead. Once at the trailhead, your guide will run through some techniques with you and offer up some tips, should you wish. Then it’ll be feet to the peddles for some fast and furious single-track fun! Enjoy 3 hours blazing up those trails, soaking up the beauty of the forest, lakes and gorgeous panoramas this area has to offer.
To join this tour, you should know how to ride a mountain bike in technical terrain.
The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.