Join us for a truly fantastic Swedish adventure, ice skating on natural ice. It’s such an exciting and unique experience gliding over natural ice surrounded by nature!
Enjoy 20% discount on Gift Vouchers
Experiences are the best Christmas gifts to give! Take advantage of our 20% discount on all gift vouchers now!
You can choose between summer, winter tours and courses. Join us on a Segway, Bike or Wildlife Safari tour next summer or an Ice Skating tour this winter. If you are a kayak enthusiast you can choose if you want to paddle in the city or in the archipelago; as part of a tour or a course.
Click “Book Now” and use the promocode: XMAS22
Purchase a fantastic gift; that of an experience to give someone special. Each gift voucher is the value of one of our exciting offerings, to name just a few:
- Introduction to Ice Skating ⛸️
- A Day on the Ice Tour ❄️
- Stockholm City Kayak Tour 🚣♀️
The voucher must be used within 1 year of purchase 🎁
- Gift Vouchers have the same value of one of our offerings. With this deal, you get to pay less for the voucher and therefore less for the activity.
- Offer valid for all our Gift Vouchers available on our website.
- Offer valid between 15 December – 25 December inclusive.
- The Gift Voucher has a validity of one year after the purchase date.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation email with a voucher code on. Please note the confirmation will be sent automatically once the payment has been processed.
- Navigate the website and find the activity or tour you have the voucher for.
- Click on “Book Now” and choose the date you want to do your tour.
- Add the required information and click on “Add Gift Voucher Code” under the Adult menu that pops up when you add at least 1 participant.
- Add the voucher code to redeem it.
- Continue the booking process and add your contact details to receive confirmation details for your tour.
- Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us at [email protected]
GIFT VOUCHER ACTIVITIES
For those of you who are confident skaters and have previous experience ice skating either on natural ice, ovals, rinks, inline skating or cross country skiing skating-style, this is the perfect winter day tour for you!
During autumn and winter in Stockholm, when the water is cold but not frozen and busy with ice skaters, the waterways are left quiet and peaceful which is just perfect for an invigorating paddle.
If there’s something you must do while in Sweden, it’s kayaking in the archipelago! Unmissable experience!
Sightsee without hurting your feet in Stockholm! A Segway sightseeing tour through the center of Stockholm is an exciting and fun way to see more of Sweden than you would on foot.
Stockholm is lovingly known as “The Venice of the North” due to its being situated over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges! Discover the beautiful city from the water.
Experience an exquisite mix of modern and historic architecture, outstanding natural beauty, large public parks, winding cobbled alleys and vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants.
Spend a night in the beautiful forest of Stockholm, where you have the opportunity to meet the “other” residents — our native wildlife!
Climb on to our luxury yacht in the Stockholm Archipelago for a full day of sailing! You won’t find such an array of small islands so close together anywhere on earth.
Experience the archipelago of Stockholm by RIB speed boat; it’s quick, entertaining, exciting and absolutely beautiful!
Join a two-hour bike tour of Södermalm’s beautiful island, known to local hipsters as SoFo. Explore the eclectic mix of modern and historic architecture and more!
This course is aimed at beginners who want to learn more about the basics of kayaking and allows you to paddle in calm water in the lake or inner archipelago.