Join a two-hour bike tour of Södermalm’s beautiful island, known to local hipsters as SoFo. Explore the eclectic mix of modern and historic architecture and more!
STOCKHOLM AT A GLANCE BIKE TOUR
- Adult From 18 years old
- Youth From 12 to 17 years old | Minimum height 1.4m (the minimum height overrules the minimum age)
- Private Tour (Starting Price) All Ages
SIGHTSEEING BY BIKE: STOCKHOLM ON TWO WHEELS
Enjoy a bike tour of Stockholm with us and discover an eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, extraordinary natural beauty (if you’re lucky, perhaps some wildlife too), grand public squares, winding cobbled alleys, and lively cafes, bars and restaurants.
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished, you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
Your experienced guide kits you out with one of our custom-made Town Comfort City Bikes and a helmet, and after a brief safety talk, leads you off on your biking adventure. There are regular stops so your guide can share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes all over the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town.
This bike tour passes by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the first National City Park in the world! Your guide introduces you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
We offer open/scheduled departures; 09:30 English, 10:00 English, 10:30 German, 11:00 Dutch, 16:00 English (depending on the day) and private departures.
- Kungsholmen; start/finish at our Adventure Café.
- Riddarholmen, views over Riddarfjarden and Södermalm.
- Gamla Stan/Old Town, Stor Torget and the winding cobbled streets.
- The Royal Palace.
- Blasieholmen and views over Djurgården.
- Djurgården — the first National City Park in the world!
- Small groups; minimum 2 participants / max. 14 participants.
- Knowledgeable and experienced guides.
- English, German and Dutch departures.
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight Town Comfort two-speed city bikes — click here for more information.
- Opportunity to upgrade your bike locally for a small cost.
- Free of charge photo-memories of the tour made by the guides.
- We provide city bikes, helmets, rain poncho (if needed).
- Minimum height for our bikes is 1.40 m.
- Minimum age (open tour only): 12 years old. ALL YOUTHS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age as we do NOT have children’s bikes.
- No minimum age for private tours, please communicate with us about children options.
- Our route is subject to change in case of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
- Approximate distance covered: 16 km.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund.