Stockholm is surrounded by beautiful woodland and excellent singletrack technical cycling, sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
SOFO E-BIKE TOUR
- Adult From 18 years old
- Youth From 12 to 17 years old | Minimum height 1.4m (the minimum height overrules the minimum age)
EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF SÖDERMALM
Enjoy a two-hour e-bike tour of the beautiful island of Södermalm, known to the resident hipsters as SoFo, and discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and trendy bars.
Swedes love to ride their bikes, so let’s do like the Swedes and ride around the funky neighbourhood of SoFo! It’s steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian shops and vintage boutiques! It’s got a fantastic energy about it, and there’s something intriguing to catch your eye wherever you look! It’s also full of hills, so there’s no better way to explore this island than by e-bike!
Södermalm was voted the ‘coolest’ neighbourhood in Europe by Vogue magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character or charm! It also has some of the best views of the city, so, make sure to bring your camera!
- Kungsholmen; start/finish at our Adventure Café.
- Explore the hipster neighbourhood of SoFo.
- Get some of the best views of the city!
- Small groups; minimum 2 participants / maximum 14 participants.
- Knowledgeable and experienced English-speaking guides.
- Easy-to-ride Batavus Verona e-bikes.
- Opportunity to upgrade your bike locally for a small cost.
- Free of charge photo-memories of the tour made by the guides.
- 15:00 departure (check days on the calendar).
- We provide e-bikes, helmets, rain poncho (if needed).
- Minimum height: 1.40 m.
- Minimum age : 12 years old. ALL YOUTHS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age as we do NOT have children’s bikes.
- Our route is subject to change in case of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund.
- You will be expected (and reminded by your guide) to remain vigilant with your social distance throughout the tour.
- The touch points on the bikes and helmets will be disinfected between tours.
- Your guide will have hand sanitiser with them for you to use upon request.
- This is a small group outdoor activity.
- All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom free. If you or any other guests are experiencing symptoms, we will ensure you are able to reschedule or cancel your activity.
- If you still have concerns, perhaps a private tour is the best option for you? Contact us if you have further questions.