Within near proximity to the city, there are some seriously good mountain biking spots, and we have self-guided tours for all experience levels.
- Adult From 15 years old
- Private From 15 years old
EXPLORE THE OUTSKIRTS OF STOCKHOLM BY MOUNTAIN BIKE!
Stockholm is surrounded by beautiful forest and fantastic technical singletrack riding, guaranteed to get even the most experienced mountain bikers’ adrenaline pumping!
In Stockholm, as is always the case in Sweden, nature is never far away. Just beyond the city limits is an absolute paradise for mountain biking! It is extremely popular both with locals and tourists, and we are fortunate enough to have some of the best tracks Stockholm has to offer just a short ride from our Adventure Cafe! Lucky us!
Our bikes have 2 x 10 speeds, front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes, which allow you to enjoy the small and more technical single tracks in the forest. We provide you with a helmet, safety goggles and SPD pedals (for those of you who want to bring your own bike shoes).
Once you have met your guide, geared up and had a short safety brief, you head off, riding through the city to the trailhead. Once at the trailhead, your guide runs through some techniques with you and offers up some tips, should you wish. Then it’s feet to the pedals for some fast and furious singletrack fun! Enjoy three hours blazing up those trails, soaking up the beauty of the forest, lakes and gorgeous panoramas this area has to offer.
We offer open/scheduled departures and private departures.
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Café is located).
- Ride out of the city and into nature.
- Play in a mountain bikers’ paradise.
- Experience some seriously thrilling singletrack terrain.
- Learn some useful tips to help you blaze up those trails.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
- Small groups; minimum 2 participants / maximum 7 participants.
- We provide mountain bikes, helmets, safety goggles and SPDs (should you need).
- Minimum height: 1.40 m.
- Minimum age: 15 years old. ALL YOUTHS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund.
- You will be expected (and reminded by your guide) to remain vigilant with your social distance throughout the tour.
- The touch points on the bikes and helmets will be disinfected between tours.
- Your guide will have hand sanitiser with them for you to use upon request.
- This is a small group outdoor activity.
- All employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom free. If you or any other guests are experiencing symptoms, we will ensure you are able to reschedule or cancel your activity.
- If you still have concerns, perhaps a private tour is the best option for you? Contact us if you have further questions.