Stockholm is surrounded by beautiful woodland and excellent singletrack technical cycling, sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
- Adult From 12 years old
- Extra Adult From 12 years old
ENJOY A DAY EXPLORING STOCKHOLM ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE
Are you in Stockholm for a few days? Would you like to get off the beaten track and discover something different? Why not try mountain biking?!
There is some seriously good mountain biking within close proximity to the city, and we have self-guided tours for beginner to advanced biking levels. Enjoy the day exploring exciting singletrack MTB trails in the forest without having to prepare anything! We have a variety of trails for all levels to choose from when you come to collect your equipment. But if mountain biking is not your thing, how about Self-Guided Hiking?
Our knowledge, your experience! We provide you with the how, the where and the equipment; all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the bike trail.
- WHERE – instructions on how to get to the trailhead.
- EQUIPMENT – daypack/rucksack, our delicious classic outdoor lunch to keep you well fueled and smiling, hot and cold drinks, seat mat so you can rest wherever you please, Trek X-Caliber Mountain Bike with 2×10 speeds, front suspension, hydraulic brakes and 29″ tyres, helmet, tyre repair kit. We also have SPD pedals if you would like to bring your own bike shoes. We also share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable!
- Included meal: classic outdoor lunch.
- Not included: public transport fees.
- Time of the year: mid-March – mid-November.
- Minimum height: 140 cm.
- Min 1 Adult (18 years+) per booking as a guarantor for the equipment borrowed. Children & youths must be accompanied by an adult.
- YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare the equipment.