Sightseeing by Bike: Stockholm on two wheels!
*Price: Adult 390 SEK / Youth 290 SEK*
*Available April – October*
Enjoy a 3 hour bike tour of Stockholm with us and discover an eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, extraordinary natural beauty (if you’re lucky, perhaps some wildlife too), grand public squares, winding cobbled alleys, and lively cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Kungsholmen; start/finish at our Adventure Café
- Riddarholmen; views over Riddarfjarden & Södermalm
- Gamla Stan/Old Town; Stor Torget & the winding cobbled Streets
- The Royal Palace
- Blasieholmen & views over Djurgården
- Djurgården – the 1st National City Park in the world!
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight city bikes
- Small groups, max 14 participants
- Knowledgeable & experienced guides
- English, German & Dutch departures
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
Your experienced guide will kit you out with the best bikes and equipment, and after a brief safety talk will lead you off on your biking adventure. There will be regular stops so your guide can share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes all over the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town.
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Good to Know
- English departures – 09:30, 10:00 or 16:00 (depending on the day).
- German departure – 10:30 (check which days on the calendar).
- Dutch departure – 11:00 (check which days on the calendar).
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Minimum height is 1.4m.
- Our route is subject to change incase of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
- Approximate distance covered = 16km.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.