EXPLORE SÖDERMALM ON TWO WHEELS!
*Price: Adult 290 SEK / Youth 190 SEK*
*Available May – September*
Enjoy a 2 hour bike tour of Södermalm with us and discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and trendy bars.
- Kungsholmen; start/finish at our Adventure Café
- Explore the hipster neighbourhood of Söder
- Get some of the best views over the city!
- Small groups, max 14 participants
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight Town Comfort 2 Speed City Bikes – click here for more information
- Opportunity to upgrade your bike locally for a small cost
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and also the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes! So lets do as the Swedes do, and ride around the funky island of Södermalm on our bicycles!
‘Söder’ is steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and vintage boutiques! It’s got a fantastic energy about it and there’s something intriguing to catch your eye wherever you look!
Södermalm was voted the ‘coolest’ neighbourhood in Europe by Vogue Magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character or charm! It also has some of the best views over the city! So make sure to bring your camera.
Good to Know
- 16:00 departure (check which days on the calendar).
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Minimum height is 1.4m.
- Our route is subject to change incase of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.