SELF GUIDED SNOWSHOEING IN THE NATURAL AREAS SURROUNDING STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price from: 690 SEK*
*January – March 2019*
Just on the outskirts of the City is a nature lovers’ paradise! A playground for those who love to be outdoors… all year round! During the Winter, when the snow comes to Stockholm, you can see the smiles widen on the faces of the locals! It brings light to the darkness and many opportunities for winter outdoor activities!
Enjoy a day with snow shoes exploring a Nature Reserve, a protected area, or one of the many islands in the archipelago, without having to prepare anything! If the snow hasn’t arrived yet, why not take a look at our ‘Self-Guided Ice Skating’.
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
We will provide:
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the hike,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the trailhead,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- snow shoes and boots,
- ski poles.
- We will also advise you on the ice conditions for that day and share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable.
- If you are beginners, we will give you some useful tips before you set off too.
- We always strive to find/recommend the best area for snow on the day of your tour. Due to weather and snow conditions always changing, the location of this adventure and the touring conditions may vary from day to day. Should there be no snow, we will find a suitable alternative adventure for you.
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.