PRIVATE Stockholm at a Glance
*From 450 SEK per person*
*Available March – October*
Enjoy a 3 hour bike tour of Stockholm with your own private guide and discover an eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, extraordinary natural beauty (if you’re lucky, perhaps some wildlife too), grand public squares, winding cobbled alleys, and lively cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Customise your own tour;
- Kungsholmen; start/finish at our Adventure Café
- Riddarholmen; views over Riddarfjarden & Södermalm
- Gamla Stan/Old Town; Stor Torget & the winding cobbled Streets
- The Royal Palace
- Blasieholmen & views over Djurgården
- Djurgården – the 1st National City Park in the world!
- If you have time, why not include Södermalm?
- Knowledgeable & experienced guides, English, German, Dutch & French Speaking
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight Town Comfort 2 Speed City Bikes – click here for more information
- Opportunity to upgrade your bike locally for a small cost
Choosing a private bike tour is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
Your experienced guide will kit you out with one of our custom-made Town Comfort City Bikes and a helmet, and after a brief safety talk will lead you off on your biking adventure. There will be regular stops so your guide can share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes all over the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town.
Our private tours are customisable so if you have any special requests please let us know. If you’d like to do our ‘Stockholm at a Glance Bike Tour’ then you will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Our tours generally start from our Adventure Cafe on Kungsholmen, however, we are more than happy to start/finish at your hotel (additional costs apply, email us for more information).
- Group of 1 – 4 persons: 3600 SEK
- Group of 5 – 9 persons: 4500 SEK
- Group 10 – 16 persons: 450 SEK /pp
- Larger groups will be split into sub groups
- Extra hour – 150 SEK / pp
- DEPARTURE TIMES ARE ON REQUEST – we will email you to confirm the time.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for online bookings, please call us for last minute requests.
- We have English, German, Dutch, Spanish & French speaking guides – let us know your language preference.
- Approximate distance covered = 16km.
- Email us for special requests or larger group bookings.
- If you have your own bikes, we offer a discount of 100 SEK per bike.
- We do not have children’s bikes, however, we do have a child trailer, 3 third wheels and 3 child seats (for more information, click here).
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION! (Time on request)
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.