PRIVATE Stockholm at a Glance
*From 650 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
Enjoy a 3 hour bike tour of Stockholm with your own private guide and discover an eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, extraordinary natural beauty (if you’re lucky, perhaps some wildlife too), grand public squares, winding cobbled alleys, and lively cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Riddarholmen; Riddarholmen Church & views over Riddarfjarden & Södermalm
- Gamla Stan/Old Town; Stor Torget & the winding cobbled Streets
- The Royal Palace
- Blasieholmen & views over Djurgården
- Djurgården – the 1st National City Park in the world!
- The Centre; the bustling city centre
- Knowledgeable & experienced guides
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
Your experienced guide will kit you out with the best bikes and equipment, and after a brief safety talk will lead you off on your biking adventure. There will be regular stops so your guide can share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes all over the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town.
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Our private tours are customisable so if you have any special requests please let us know.
Our tours generally start from our Adventure Cafe on Kungsholmen, however, we are more than happy to start/finish at your hotel (additional costs apply, email us for more information).
- Group of 1 – 4 persons: 3800 SEK
- Group of 5 – 9 persons: 5500 SEK
- Group 10 – 15 persons: 650 SEK /pp
- Departure times are on request.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for online bookings, please call us for last minute requests.
- We have English, Dutch & German Guides – let us know your language preference.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
- We offer easy-to-ride traditional city bikes for this tour.
- We do not have children’s bikes, however, we do have a child trailer, 3 third wheels and 3 child seats (for more information, click here).
- Approximate distance covered = 16km.
- Email us for special requests or larger group bookings.
- If you have your own bikes, we offer a discount of 100 SEK per bike.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.