PRIVATE Stockholm City Bike Tour
*From 400 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
Enjoy a 2 hour bike tour of Stockholm with your own private guide and either discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops, and trendy bars that is the neighborhood of SoFo, OR, head straight for the city’s jewel in the crown, Djurgården, the 1stNational City Park in the world, and enjoy the tranquility that lies there!
- Customise your own tour
- Knowledgeable & experienced guides, English, German, Dutch & French Speaking
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight Town Comfort 2 Speed City Bikes – click here for more information
- Opportunity to upgrade your bike locally for a small cost
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and also the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes! So lets do as the Swedes do, and explore this amazing city by bike!
Your experienced guide will kit you out with one of our custom-made Town Comfort City Bikes and a helmet, and after a brief safety talk will lead you off on your biking adventure. There will be regular stops so your guide can share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes all over the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town.
As our private tours are customisable, the itinerary is flexibe dependent on your interests and wishes, so please communicate your requests and ideas with us. We propose either focusing on certain parts of the city in depth; perhaps Djurgården Island (the 1st national city park in the world) or the funky neighbourhood of SoFo. Alternatively, we can condense our ‘Stockholm at a Glance’ itinerary and take in most the city’s main highlights. Let us know your preferred language too and we’ll do our best to find you a fluent guide. Here are a few recommendations:
STOCKHOLM AT A GLANCE BIKE TOUR
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of your time here!
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Church, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your local guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
This tour is best done in 3 hours, however, if you’re short on time and/or wish to upgrade to E Bikes it can be condensed to 2 hours.
STOCKHOLM SoFo Bike Tour
Explore beyond the regular tourist trails and enjoy an E Bike tour of the beautiful island of Södermalm, known to the resident hipsters as ‘SoFo’. Discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and trendy bars.
Swedes love to ride their bikes, so let’s do like the Swedes and ride around the funky neighbourhood of SoFo! It’s steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian shops and vintage boutiques! It’s got a fantastic energy about it and there’s something intriguing to catch your eye wherever you look! It’s also full of hills, so there’s no better way to explore this island than by E Bike!
Södermalm was voted the ‘coolest’ neighbourhood in Europe by Vogue Magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character or charm! It also has some of the best views over the city, so, make sure to bring your camera!
This tour is best done in 2 hours by E Bike, however, there’s plenty to see so it can be a 3 hour tour with regular city bikes.
DJURGÅRDEN BY BIKE
If you love biking and you love nature, then you’ll love this city bike tour!
This bike tour heads straight for the city’s jewel in the crown, Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Djurgården is home to historical buildings and monuments, museums, galleries, the amusement park Gröna Lund, the open-air museum Skansen, yacht harbours, Rosendals Trädgård and extensive stretches of forest and meadows. There’s nowhere more peaceful and beautiful within Stockholm to explore. Our private tours are customisable so if you have any special requests please let us know. We have English, Dutch, German, Spanish and French guides available.
This tour is best done in 2 hours.
Our tours generally start from our Adventure Cafe on Kungsholmen, however, we are more than happy to start/finish at your hotel (additional costs apply, email us for more information).
- Group of 1 – 4 persons: 3000 SEK
- Group of 5 – 9 persons: 4000 SEK
- Group 10 – 16 persons: 400 SEK /pp
- Larger groups will be split into sub groups
- Extra hour – 150 SEK / pp
- DEPARTURE TIMES ARE ON REQUEST – we will email you to confirm the time.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for online bookings, please call us for last minute requests.
- We have English, German, Dutch, Spanish & French speaking guides – let us know your language preference.
- Approximate distance covered = 16km.
- Email us for special requests or larger group bookings.
- If you have your own bikes, we offer a discount of 100 SEK per bike.
- We do not have children’s bikes, however, we do have a child trailer, 3 third wheels and 3 child seats (for more information, click here).
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION! (Time on request)
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.