PRIVATE Sightseeing by Bike
*From 400 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
Enjoy a 2 hour bike tour of Stockholm with your own private guide and either discover the eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, winding cobbled alleys, imposing churches, lively quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops, and trendy bars that is the neighborhood of Södermalm, OR, head straight for the city’s jewel in the crown, Djurgården, the 1stNational City Park in the world, and enjoy the tranquility that lies there!
- Customise your own tour
- Easy-to-ride, lightweight city bikes
- Knowledgeable & experienced guides, English, German, Dutch & French Speaking
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and also the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes! So lets do as the Swedes do, and either ride around the funky island of Södermalm, or head directly for the City National Park on our bicycles!
Our private tours are customisable so if you have any special requests please let us know.
The island of ‘Söder’ is steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian artisan shops and vintage boutiques! It’s got a fantastic energy about it and there’s something intriguing to catch your eye wherever you look!
Södermalm was voted the ‘coolest’ neighbourhood in Europe by Vogue Magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character or charm! It also has some of the best views over the city! So make sure to bring your camera.
Alternatively, the Island of Djurgården was the 1stNational City Park in the world and is the jewel in Stockholm’s crown. It is home to historical buildings and monuments, museums, galleries, the amusement park Gröna Lund, the open-air museum Skansen, yacht harbours, Rosendals Trädgård and extensive stretches of forest and meadows. There’s nowhere more peaceful and beautiful within Stockholm to explore.
Our tours generally start from our Adventure Cafe on Kungsholmen, however, we are more than happy to start/finish at your hotel (additional costs apply, email us for more information).
- Group of 1 – 4 persons: 3000 SEK
- Group of 5 – 9 persons: 4000 SEK
- Group 10 – 16 persons: 400 SEK /pp
- Larger groups will be split into sub groups
- Extra hour – 150 SEK / pp
- DEPARTURE TIMES ARE ON REQUEST – we will email you to confirm the time.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for online bookings, please call us for last minute requests.
- We have English, German, Dutch, Spanish & French speaking guides – let us know your language preference.
- Approximate distance covered = 16km.
- Email us for special requests or larger group bookings.
- If you have your own bikes, we offer a discount of 100 SEK per bike.
- We do not have children’s bikes, however, we do have a child trailer, 3 third wheels and 3 child seats (for more information, click here).
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION! (Time on request)
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.