SELF GUIDED MOUNTAIN BIKING IN THE NATURAL AREAS SURROUNDING STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price from: 590 SEK*
Are you in Stockholm for a few days? Would you like to get off the beaten track and discover something different? Why not try Mountain Biking?!
There is some seriously good Mountain Biking within close proximity to the City and we have self-guided tours for beginner to advanced biking levels. Enjoy the day exploring exciting single track MTB trails in the forest, without having to prepare anything! We have a variety of trails, for all levels, to choose from when you come to collect your equipment.
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
We will provide:
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the bike trail,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the trailhead,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- Trek X-Caliber Mountain Bike with 2×10 speeds, front suspension, hydraulic brakes and 29″ tyres,
- tyre repair kit,
- we also have SPD peddles if you would like to bring your own bike shoes.
- We will also share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable!
Should you wish, you can upgrade locally to the TREK FUEL EX5 FULL SUSPENSION Mountain Bike for 400 SEK (subject to availability).
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.