Nordic Skating on Natural Ice Multi Day Tour
*For regular ice skating updates, visit our Facebook page, click here!*
If you have experience ice skating and you absolutely love it, why not get your own private guide so you can go on your very own 2 day Swedish Skating Adventure and play around on the ice everyday by yourselves?! We will skate on the best natural ice each day; in an area of approximately 350 km around Stockholm. Within that area there are 3 of Europe’s 5 largest lakes (Vänern, Vättern and Mälaren) and Stockholm’s Archipelago in the Baltic sea.
If you’d rather join an ‘open’ multiday skating tour, then take a look at our ‘3 Day Swedish Skating Adventure’.
Or, if you would just like a day, then take a look at our ‘A Day on the Ice Guided Tour’.
- Further your ice skating techniques
- Experience the thrill of ice skating on natural ice
- Ice skate either on a small lake, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend a few days surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Top quality equipment
- Small groups
- Stay in first class country style Hotels & Guesthouses (often with saunas)
- Delicious meals included
- Transport throughout the entire adventure
- Thursday or Friday – is an arrival day and you can choose to either stay at:
- Friday or Saturday morning – we will pick you up early (from either The Viking or Arlanda Airport) and head out for a full day ice skating. That night you will stay in a first class country style guesthouse.
- Saturday or Sunday – full day ice skating. If you are leaving the day the tour ends, please do not book a flight before 19:00 (if in doubt please ask us).
Should you wish to stay longer, please select extra nights when making your booking.
Before you head off in search of adventure your experienced guide will brief you on the tour and the safety equipment and once you are fitted with your nordic skates and equipment, you will head to the best ice and the most beautiful surroundings that Stockholm has to offer.
Depending on the weather, ice conditions and the skills of your sub group, you will cover anything between 20 and 80 km per day.
The days will be full of beautiful scenery, some of the best natural ice and skating conditions for nordic skating in the world, and lots of fun and exhileration as you skate with your friends. The evening promises to be just as enjoyable as the days, with good food, fun chatter about the days activities and the chance to relax in the sauna. We stay in first class country style hotels and guesthouses that are high in quality, charm and character.
Good to Know
- Although this is your own personal tour and will be tailored to your level of ice skating, we highly recommend you have experience skating and feel comfortable with the idea of skating 6-8 hours a day.
- We recommend an early start every day so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- We plan every ice skating tour carefully with our expert local knowledge and the most up to date ice reports to ensure we skate on the best natural ice for the day. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s archipelago – we won’t know until that day. One thing we do know for sure is, it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- There is no triple room option.
- Email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- We also have a ‘3 Day Swedish Skating Adventure’ if 2 days doesn’t seem like long enough.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.