SELF GUIDED FISHING IN THE SERENE STOCKHOLM ARCHIPELAGO
*Price from: 540 SEK*
*Available April – November*
Would you like to go fishing but couldn’t bring your gear with you on the plane? No problem, we have exactly what you need!
Head out into the beautiful archipelago and enjoy a quiet and relaxing day by the water, discovering the beauty and the nature that is so easily accessible from the city. With our equipment, you will get a chance to catch Pike (big fish that have an average length of 70-120cm), Perch (smaller fish with red pelvic) and Trout.
Please note the public bus ride to our recommended island is approximately 60 minutes, and the buses leave every hour during peak season and every few hours outside peak season, so you should pre book this tour and be at our Adventure Café early to pick up your kit.
* Peak season is Mid June to Mid September.
If you feel you don’t have the time to do that, you can always fish here in the city, take a look at our ‘Self-Guided Fishing in the City’.
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
We will provide:
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the areas to fish,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the recommended fishing spots,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- fishing rod with a spinning reel,
- tool box,
- fishing net.
- We will also advise you on the best fishing spots and share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable.
- For sustainability reasons we advise and request you to practice “fish and release” fishing, that is, to put the fish back into the water once you have caught them… for their happiness, the health of the ecosystem and the pleasure of the next fishermen!
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.