SELF GUIDED FISHING RIGHT IN THE HEART OF STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price from: 440 SEK*
*Available April – November*
Would you like to go fishing but couldn’t bring your gear with you on the plane? No problem, we have exactly what you need!
With the Baltic sea to the East and Lake Mälaren – the 3rd largest lake of Sweden- to the West, the City offers many fantastic spots for fishing.
Enjoy a quiet and relaxing day by the water, discovering the beauty of Stockholm City. With our equipment, you will get a chance to catch Pike (big fish that have an average length of 70-120cm) or Perch (smaller fish with red pelvic). If you’d like to get out of the city, then take a look at our ‘Self-Guided Fishing in the Archipelago’.
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the areas to fish,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the recommended fishing spots,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- fishing rod with an abumatic reel,
- tool box,
- fishing net.
- We will also advise you on the best fishing spots and share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable.
- Should you wish to upgrade from an abumatic reel to a spinning reel, you can do so for just 100 SEK.
- For sustainability reasons we advise and request you to practice “fish and release” fishing, that is, to put the fish back into the water once you have caught them… for their happiness, the health of the ecosystem and the pleasure of the next fishermen!
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.