Exhilarating Sightseeing Tour of Stockholm City and its Archipelago!
*Price: 790 SEK per person*
*Available April – October*
Experience Stockholm’s Archipelago by RIB speed boat; it’s fast, it’s exciting, it’s exhilarating and it’s utterly beautiful! Within 5 minutes of our downtown departure you will be in the archipelago, with almost 30 000 islands there’s incredible scenery and wildlife wherever you lay your eyes, and there’s no more thrilling way to see it than by RIB speed boat!
- Experience the excitement & thrill of 45 knots!
- View some of the city highlights as you leave the urban coastline behind
- Soak up the changing scenery
- Enjoy the wildlife, rugged scenery and serenity of the Archipelago
- Qualified English-speaking Captain
- Small groups, max 12 participants
You will meet your Captain, and fellow passengers, at the Strandvägen Jetty, downtown. The tour will start with a short briefing on safety and what to expect during the hours ride. Then once you are geared up with some waterproofs and a life jacket, you will hop into the RIB and hold onto the railing tightly, as it’s going to be an extremely fast ride!!!
On the way out of the city you will pass the National Museum, and take a loop around Djurgården to see Gröna Lund Amusement Park and The Vasa Museum. The RIB (rigid inflatable boat) will pick up speed as it leaves the scenic urban coastline behind, racing out towards the idyllic Stockholm Archipelago at speeds of up to 45 knots (95 km per hour)!! This tour’s certainly not for the faint hearted! 😉
Reaching Fjäderholmarna signifies that you’ve arrived in the archipelago proper! Soak up the changing scenery; for as far as the eye can see there are rocky, tree-covered islands dotting the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-coloured wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are small and uninhabited.
This is a fantastic way to sightsee in Stockholm! You’ll be blown away (quite literally) with this tour!
Good to Know
- 10:00/11:30/13:00 departures available (subject to day/month).
- The minimum age is 10 years old and ALL YOUTH’S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- RIB = Reinforced Inflatable Boat (or a boat with a stiff hull and tubes in rubber).
- We use Agapi 900 Open RIB Speed Boats equipped with 5,3 litre 350 hp Yamaha V8 outborders.
- We can take up to 12 guests in one RIB.
- Our RIB’s travel at 45 knots (83,3 km/h or 51,8 mph).
- The engine is of the latest four-stroke technology and meets high environmental standards set in the marine area.
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.