Sightseeing by Bike: Stockholm on two wheels!
*Price: Adult 390 SEK / Youth 290 SEK*
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and the Swedes’ favourite mode of transport when spring comes! So join us as we do like the Swedes, and get a taste for this beautiful city by riding around the main highlights by bicycle.
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Café is located)
- Riddarholmen; Riddarholmen Church & views over Riddarfjarden
- Gamla Stan/Old Town; Stor Torget & the winding cobbled Streets
- The Royal Palace
- Blasieholmen & views over Djurgården
- Djurgården – the 1st National City Park in the world!
- The Centre; the bustling city centre
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Small groups, max 14 participants
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
You’ll cover quite some distance, approximately 16km, without feeling like you have. our guide will make regular stops to share interesting facts and stories with you whilst you catch your breath.
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your local guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Good to Know
- 10:00 or 16:00 departures available (depending on the day)
- Stockholm has an extensive network of cycle lanes, so is extremely bike friendly.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour.
- We offer easy-to-ride traditional city bikes and trek city bikes for this tour.
- Our route is subject to change incase of any events that may cause disruption to our tour.
- Should you wish to upgrade to an E Bike, we have 2 options:
- Batavus Verona – 120 SEK
- Lapierre Trekking 600 – 160 SEK
- As our E Bikes are limited, this can only be done on the day and if available, so it’s ‘first come first served’.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.